Jackson Rathbone Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Exclusive: Jackson Rathbone Speaks on Breaking Dawn Filming

Nach unten

Exclusive: Jackson Rathbone Speaks on Breaking Dawn Filming Empty Exclusive: Jackson Rathbone Speaks on Breaking Dawn Filming

Beitrag von micky Fr Sep 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Life is pretty good for Jackson Rathbone these days.

The Twilight Saga star will appear on No Ordinary Family, a critically acclaimed new series on ABC. He'll also reprise his role as Jasper Hale in Breaking Dawn, which comes out in November 2011. THG spoke to the actor this week and asked him about filming the latter...

What are your thoughts on working with director Bill Condon?
I’m extremely excited. I think we’re very blessed to have a director of his level being in this film. We’ve had such amazing directors and now we have an Academy Award winner directing the last two installments. It’s lovely because I get to learn something from each director. Their style and the way they run sets. One day when I pick up a script and start directing it myself, I’ll have a lot more to learn from. I’ll be able to use, or basically steal stuff from the directors I’ve worked with.

How do you feel about filming in Louisiana?
Louisiana is my home state. I’m from Texas to a certain degree, but my mother and my father were both born and raised in Louisiana. I get to see family, so that means real Louisiana home cooking, and there’s a very important aspect that we’re bringing a lot of work into Louisiana at a very difficult time for the state. It’s been one thing after the other and it hurts me that things are the way they are but hopefully we’ll be able to bring a little ray of sunshine, which is kind of funny since it’s a vampire film.

Breaking Dawn comes out on November 18, 2011.

LINK
micky
micky
Theaterschauspieler
Theaterschauspieler

Anzahl der Beiträge : 744

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten